Applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an Iowa institute or higher learning with the intention of studying Social Work or Special Education
- Be an individual with a disability pursuing a post-high school education at a school in Iowa
How to apply
Now accepting applications for 2023 Bill Reagan Scholarship Award. Deadline for consideration is April 1st, 2023.
To apply, please email the following items to Chelsey Markle (information listed below).
- A letter of recommendation from a community member or professional reference
- Verification that you will be attending an Iowa institution
- A personal statement that demonstrates your desire to pursue higher education. This statement may be submitted in a variety of formats such as a traditional written essay, but may also be expressed through artwork, a video statement, or a portfolio of work in your area of interest.
319-351-5017 ext 103
The Arc of Southeast Iowa prohibits discrimination in
employment, education programs, and activities on the basis of race, national
origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The Arc of Southeast
Iowa also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities an equal
access to University facilities.