Congratulations to Kathie Pham, 2020 Bill Reagan Scholarship Recipient!
The Bill Reagan scholarship was established after the passing of President/CEO Bill Reagan, in July 2013. Bill firmly believed that education was the road to achieving life’s goals. Bill was a very inspiring man who truly was the best he could be in everything he touched. From his record-breaking powerlifting hobby to his passion for improving the lives of all those he met, Bill inspired many and never knew a stranger. To honor his legacy, the Bill Reagan scholarship will be granted to two recipients each year in the amount of $500.00 each.
Applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an Iowa institute or higher learning with the intention of studying Social Work or Special Education
- Be an individual with a disability pursuing a post-high school education at a school in Iowa
How to apply
Complete the online application at the bottom of this page. Be prepared to provide the following:
- A letter of recommendation from a community member or professional reference
- Verification that you will be attending an Iowa institution
- A personal statement that demonstrates your desire to pursue higher education. This statement may be submitted in a variety of formats such as a traditional written essay, but may also be expressed through artwork, a video statement, or a portfolio of work in your area of interest.
For additional information or questions please contact Chelsey Markle at the information below.
319-351-5017 ext 103
The Arc of Southeast Iowa prohibits discrimination in
employment, education programs, and activities on the basis of race, national
origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The Arc of Southeast
Iowa also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities an equal
access to University facilities.